Thursday, September 10, 2009

UpLoad SobreDosis!






















I'm doing the upload overdose thing this week due to the lack of updates.
Join me this Saturday Sept. 12,209, at Kafa ( 9 PM ) in Midtown Miami where I'll be DJing alongside Miami heavyweight jazz, acoustic and flamenco guitarist Carl Ferrari. Throughout the night I'll be serving classic and future treats for the grown and growing folks.

Sept. 2009.
Florianopolis in the Santa Catarina southern region of Brasil is a beautiful Island that P and I had the blessing of visiting the first week in September. The geography encompasing Floripa Island and sorrounding areas is unlike anything I ever experienced. The surf in Floripa is remarkable.  After 4 days of work in Floripa I planned an adventurous vacation which included sandboarding, horseback ridding on dunes and beach during day and night, paraglided off a mountain, river kayaked in the santo amaro river, mt. biked and rode ATVs. All the activities where really fun and incredible experiences that I recommend to all.

Enjoy the pics!




No comments: